Repair & Maintain Building 204, Stewart Air National Guard, Newburgh, NY
CONTRACT VALUE: $2,654,000
COMPLETION DATE: June 29th 2011
Work performed under this contract included but was not limited to:
The complete overhaul of the HVAC system:
- Conversion of Pneumatic system to Direct Digital Controls (DDC)
- Up Grade all VAV (eliminate all pneumatics to them)
- Up Grade/Repair All Air Handling Units
- Up Grade/Repair All Air Conditioning Units
- Up Grade Supply and Return Registers
- Redesign of the fin tube heating, to ensure adequate sizing
- Up Grade/Repair Boiler.
- Upgrade fire suppression system throughout the building
- Repair lavatories to include new upgrades to equipment and ventilation systems.
- Repair damaged/cracked flooring in warehouse
- Repair roll‐up door in warehouse to install observation windows in the doors
- Make necessary repairs to damaged walls (gypsum board), ceiling tiles and floor coverings
- Seal building envelope (water repellent protection to the exterior block)
- Upgrade/Repair lighting in warehouse area
- Upgrade break area next to main conference area
- Enclose overhangs on east side of building
- Evaluate adding circuits to the back‐up generator
- Up Grade office space and common areas cosmetically (paint, floor coverings)
This project reflects Benaka Inc.’s experience in multi trade coordination.